Wishing all of our listeners a very Happy Xmas, Hanukah, Winter Solstice, Saturnalia, Winterval, Festivus, Chrismakah, Kwanzaa, Moon-Kwanzaa and Decemberween.
Yes, for this week’s show we’ve pulled together musical celebrations for as many types of mid-winter festival as we could, including several that don’t even exist.
Are there any factual, counter-factual, hypothetical or entirely fictional festivals we should have mentioned?
Project Moonbase is listener supported. So next time you buy anything from Amazon, please go via our Amazon affiliate link. It won’t cost you anything, is totally anonymous and best of all it helps keep the show running. Thank you!
The Unnecessary News
- Boeing, BlackBerry working together on self-destructing smartphone
- Magic mushrooms found in Buckingham Palace
- 1 in 5 kids think Jesus Christ plays for Chelsea
- Thai Propaganda Video Slammed For Hitler Image
- Kim Jong-Un ‘Bans People From Having The Same Name As Him’ In North Korea
- Inside Spielplatz: Britain’s Only Naked Village