Oh happy day. KPP has released a new video Sai & Co. In it she is a drum majorette and a torso. I know what you are thinking: “KPP, you are famous for your amazing and delightful arm-dancing… WHERE ARE YOUR ARMS!?” Maybe she is responding to critics who might say something like “You are nothing without your arms!”. Anyhoo spoiler alert, something happens and she goes grey, has a nice costume change, to what isn’t – but could be – some nordic national costume, and she gets some nice new arms and we get some of that arm-dancing we are all obsessed with. Meanwhile there seems to be some sort of accidental illness that causes tiny gold people to keel over. It’s very sad. There also a robot running with butter, some dancing strawberries and a lot of tiny aeroplanes. We love it. Enjoy the madness. Also catchiness. Happy five years of KPP!
Listen to the Show!
- Kyary Pamyu Pamyu – Sai & Co | Video | きゃりーぱみゅぱみゅ – 最&高
- PMB261 NASA (Perrey & Kingsley, Günter Noris, Ananda Shankar, The Comet Is Coming, nightskys, Squadron Scramble, Schaltkreis Wassermann, Pere i Joan Francesc, Mario Migliardi)
- A Rocking Chair That Knits While You Sit | video
- PMB260 Blossom (The Loch Ness Mouse, Baden/Brenk/Petri, Komeda, Turn On, Hintermass, Aristophanes, Milt Raskin, Korla Pandit, Hideo Osaka Ensemble, COSMIC CYCLER)
- Japanese version of John Denver’s “Country Roads” | Goose House | video
- PMB259 Country ‘n’ Eastern (Gil Trythall, Eletronico, Alan Moorhouse, Gerhard Gregor, Goose House, Disasterpeace, Moondog, MODULAR, Jean-Jacques Perrey, The Mods, Percy Faith)
designer, illustrator andyfielding