|If you were tuning in to Project Moonbaseback in those heady days when we were using an FM transmitter for our broadcasts from the recent future, you may recall that we interviewed Helen Keen who was bringing her first solo show, It Is Rocket Science, to the Fringe Festival in Edinburgh.
Well despite the fact that the first performance had just one lone audience member, the show went on to be a bit of a surprise hit at the Fringe. In fact the BBC quickly decided to turn it into a series for Radio 4, co-writen by Helen Keen and Miriam Underhill. The first (of four) episodes goes out this every evening at 11pm. As well as Helen Keen, it also stars Peter Serafinowicz and Susy Kane.
Watch the skies! (Or at least listen to airwaves!)
Listen to the Show!
- The Twelve Hour Foundation: Concrete Jingles mini-album / EP. Including The Project Moonbase Theme. Proceeds donated to The Charles Bell Pavilion (brain and neurological rehabilitation)
- PAUSE Project Moonbase – Not in service
- PMB S03E05 Basil: The Kirchin Experience (Ivor & Basil Kirchin Band, The Basil Kirchin Band, Johnny Keating, Broadcast, The High Llamas, Stereolab, Basil Kirchin & Jack Nathan)
- Britain’s top Swing band | The Ivor & Basil Kirchin Band – Drum Fire Dance | video
- PMB S03E04 Shapes (Michael Cole/Michael Jessett, Sellorekt/LA Dreams, i am robot and proud, The Pierre Arvay Orchestra, Jez Butler, John Baker, [PHYSICS], Bernie Green & His Orchestra, Harmonic 33, Griff, Csum, Acts Travel, N99, Our Albert)
- Kyary Pamyu Pamyu – HARAJUKU IYAHOI | Cossack biz | Video
designer, illustrator andyfielding