Ah the sweet, sweet science of sound. What would the rainfall patterns over Finland sound like if played on tuba? Sarah Angliss of madartlab.com looks into the peculiar practice of taking raw data and making it into music, in the splendid Euler’s Number and the price of fish.
Listen to the Show!
- PMB191: There Goes The Sun (Uschi Moser, Vinnie Bell, Alan Hawkshaw, Don, Mort Garson, Kenny Graham, Im_a_Track_Man, Birds ‘n’ Brass, Alan Haven, Lullatone)
- Synaesthetic Sequencer, Sight into Sound, Edinburgh Saturday 23 August, 12-4pm, Edinburgh Art Festival, GARAGE, FREE
- Jeff Burke – Get Lucky arranged for Bassoon and Theremin
- AMS – Synaesthetic Sequencer in Edinburgh
- PMB190: Errata and Addenda (Chim Kothari, Dick Oliver, Dan W, Alfred Ho, Ocobar, Brett Domino, Eric Cartman feat. Kenny & Kyle, Secret Chiefs 3: FORMS, Aby Ngana Diop)
designer, illustrator andyfielding