Ah the sweet, sweet science of sound. What would the rainfall patterns over Finland sound like if played on tuba? Sarah Angliss of madartlab.com looks into the peculiar practice of taking raw data and making it into music, in the splendid Euler’s Number and the price of fish.
Listen to the Show!
- Sweep of Sooty & Sweep fame sings Nessun dorma
- PMB186: All Over The World Cup (Ray Martin, Deodato, Stu Phillips, KPM All Stars, The Tony Hatch Orchestra, Edmundo Ros, Ivor Cutler, Sweep, Eddie Warner, Willie Henderson And The Soul Explosions, Ali Haider)
- PMB185: Now That’s What I Don’t Call the 80s 2 (Oxykitten, Rich Menga, Hunter Complex, mitch murder, Norm Chambers, Suzanne Ciani, James Last, Hirut Bekele, Peachy Pixel8, Büromaschinen)
- PMB184: Frozen Solid (45 Caliber Recordings, Neal Hefti, Alan Parker, Mary Medley, Allan Cleary, John Blackinsell Orchestra, Dondero High School, Douglas Wood, Death By Chocolate, Koryo Saito)
- PMB183: Confusion (Meridian Brothers, Hunter Complex, concretism, Theremin Hero, Fimber Bravo, Keith Seatman, Rabih Abou Khalil, Alexander von Mehren, James Last)
designer, illustrator andyfielding