Ah the sweet, sweet science of sound. What would the rainfall patterns over Finland sound like if played on tuba? Sarah Angliss of madartlab.com looks into the peculiar practice of taking raw data and making it into music, in the splendid Euler’s Number and the price of fish.
Listen to the Show!
- PMB237: Left Right Left Right (Jacqueline Taieb, Clark Terry, Kaj og Andrea, Stockholms Barnkör, Grand Kalle & L’African Team, Ivor Cutler, Henk Van Montfoort, Míša Ružicková, France Gall, Manuele Cid, Count Basie)
- Radiophonic Workshop Cuddlesome Minimoog Synth pillows on etsy
- PMB236: Galactic Vendetta (T.P.S, Tommy Watt, John Baker, Concretism, Hong Kong In The 60s, Stereolab, David Youd, Alan Jefferson, Occam’s Laser)
- Maywa Denki – Greensleeves on the Otamatone
- PMB235: Happy Anniversaries 1 to 10 (Pérez Prado, The High Llamas, Chicks on Speed, The Wiggles, Vic Mars, AKB48, Moon Wiring Club, Thy Slaughter, Minio Georgiev, Dizzy Gillespie)
- PMB234: And So To Sleep (Jeff Bridges, Pye Corner Audio, David McCallum, Raymond Scott, Matt Berry, Peter Herbolzheimer, Lullatone, Henry Mancini)
designer, illustrator andyfielding