Ah the sweet, sweet science of sound. What would the rainfall patterns over Finland sound like if played on tuba? Sarah Angliss of madartlab.com looks into the peculiar practice of taking raw data and making it into music, in the splendid Euler’s Number and the price of fish.
Listen to the Show!
- Kero Kero Bonito – Break | video
- Kyary Pamyu Pamyu – Sai & Co | Video | きゃりーぱみゅぱみゅ – 最&高
- PMB271 Let’s Kawaii! (2UNE, Omniboi, Kyary Pamyu Pamyu, Mayuko Yuki/Vegetagirls, Kero Kero Bonito, Snail’s House, MYLK, Papa Topo, Tokyo Elvis, Yunosuke)
- PMB270 The Rainbow Collection: Rainbow (The Daniel Pemberton TV Orchestra, Kermit, Procyon Lotor, Dorothy Collins, Tony Mottola Orchestra, Hy Zaret & Lou Singer, Lusterquin, Roger Webb, Dario Russo, Monroeville Music Center, Korla Pandit, Primo Quinteto, ForOrchestra, Yakuza Heart Attack)
- PMB269 Tokyo Conservation Spiders (Hackney Colliery Band, Family Atlantica, Diamondback Manhunter, Beverely Sisters, Belbury Poly, Vanishing Twin, Tokyo Elvis, Occams Laser, The Bongolian)
- PMB268 Escape (In Viridian, ForeignBlade, Waveshaper, Neon Nox, Cartography Studios, VHS Glitch, Quixotic, 7DD9, Aerobic)
designer, illustrator andyfielding