Ah the sweet, sweet science of sound. What would the rainfall patterns over Finland sound like if played on tuba? Sarah Angliss of madartlab.com looks into the peculiar practice of taking raw data and making it into music, in the splendid Euler’s Number and the price of fish.
Listen to the Show!
- Kyary Pamyu Pamyu – HARAJUKU IYAHOI | Cossack biz | Video
- PMB S03E03 Like (Tokyo Elvis, Robots With Rayguns, YMCK, Osaka Shunkashuto, S U R V I V E, The Karminsky Experience Inc, Le Matos, Leggysalad, Droid Bishop, Circus Brekovic, Venetian Snares, The TechnoMagic, Kyary Pamyu Pamyu)
- Jean-Jacques Perrey Destination Space interview (part 2)
- Jean-Jacques Perrey Destination Space interview (part 1)
- Jean-Jacques Perrey AV Festival interview
- PMB S03E02 Black and White (The Tony Hatch Sound, Barry Gray, Brian Bennett & Alan Hawkshaw, Birds ‘n’ Brass, Mandingo, Frank Hunter And His Orchestra, Kim & Buran, Meteor, Ìxtahuele, Orgasmo Sonore, Dario Russo, Snail’s House)
designer, illustrator andyfielding