Ah the sweet, sweet science of sound. What would the rainfall patterns over Finland sound like if played on tuba? Sarah Angliss of madartlab.com looks into the peculiar practice of taking raw data and making it into music, in the splendid Euler’s Number and the price of fish.
Listen to the Show!
- PMB255 Retrowave (Satellite Young, Vincenzo Salvia, DANCE WITH THE DEAD, Giant Spirit, Occams Laser, Faint Waves & Savage Void, AlterSun, Werkstatt Recordings, Waveshaper)
- PMB254 The Rainbow Collection: Blue (DMX Krew, Frank Barcley Group, Hot Butter, Death By Chocolate, Paul Mauriat, Peter Herbolzheimer, Hannah Peel, Hannah Diamond, Esquivel, Kim Loy Wong)
- PMB253 Pulsing Taboo (Rockets, Don Muro, Jimi Tenor & UMO, Paddy Steer, Sounds Incorporated, Sound of Ceres, The Kramford Look, Calibro 35, Cavern of Anti-Matter)
- PMB252 Humbug (Mannheim Steamroller, Greg Lake, Fresh Up Players, PROTODOME, Sisterhood, Emile Meyer, Cub Sport, Kyary Pamyu Pamyu, Playsoundz, Pobba, The Soulful Strings)
- PMB251 The Rainbow Collection: Green (Johnny Keating, Jonina, toitoitoi, Enoch Light & The Light Brigade, Claus Ogerman, Jack Dieval, Gene Marshall, Bernard Fevre, Peopleodeon, Lawrence Welk, Ethel Smith, Peter Herbolzheimer)
- PMB250 The Rainbow Collection: Yellow (J Girls, Edmundo Ros, Bobbi Blake, Señor Coconut, King Of Woolworths, Piero Umiliani, The Brass Ring, Popshoppers, Citronic, Death By Chocolate, Martin Denny, Werner Müller)
designer, illustrator andyfielding