Now if I were to say to you “Bohemian Rhapsody” you might reply “YAWN” but if I were to add “…on the ukelele” you would be expected to un-yawn that yawn pretty quick. For Mr Shimabukuro is a ukelele giant. He knows all the notes. I particularly like his “music” face which seems a little overmuch for the ukelele, but I digress. Jake is pretty darn awe inspiring. If you are not won over I will eat Jake Shimabukuro’s hat. Go on, try not to be impressed!
Listen to the Show!
- The Twelve Hour Foundation: Concrete Jingles mini-album / EP. Including The Project Moonbase Theme. Proceeds donated to The Charles Bell Pavilion (brain and neurological rehabilitation)
- PAUSE Project Moonbase – Not in service
- PMB S03E05 Basil: The Kirchin Experience (Ivor & Basil Kirchin Band, The Basil Kirchin Band, Johnny Keating, Broadcast, The High Llamas, Stereolab, Basil Kirchin & Jack Nathan)
- Britain’s top Swing band | The Ivor & Basil Kirchin Band – Drum Fire Dance | video
- PMB S03E04 Shapes (Michael Cole/Michael Jessett, Sellorekt/LA Dreams, i am robot and proud, The Pierre Arvay Orchestra, Jez Butler, John Baker, [PHYSICS], Bernie Green & His Orchestra, Harmonic 33, Griff, Csum, Acts Travel, N99, Our Albert)
- Kyary Pamyu Pamyu – HARAJUKU IYAHOI | Cossack biz | Video
designer, illustrator andyfielding