Today (10 April 2011) marks the 100th anniversary of the birth of one of the giants of exotica, in fact one of the creators of exotica, namely Mr Martin Denny. So on the show this week you’ll be hearing the sultry sunlit sounds of Martin Denny as well as music by some of his proteges and some most interesting arrangements of some of his tunes. To fully appreciate this edition of the show, we recommend Bermuda shorts or grass skirt, a Hawaiian shirt or pair of judiciously placed pair of coconut shells and if you insist on wearing sandals, please, no socks.
MC Zirconium tells us the first-a rule of Italian driving: what’s-a behind me is not important.
Listen to the show:
Project Moonbase is listener supported. So next time you buy anything from Amazon, please go via our Amazon affiliate link. It won’t cost you anything, is totally anonymous and best of all it helps keep the show running. Thank you!
The Unnecessary News
- Airbus Engineers to Print Out an Entire Aircraft Wing
- Modernised Commodore 64 PC Will Confuse Co-Workers
- Michael Jackson statue unveiled outside Fulham FC
- Kinect hack turns tourists into 3D souvenirs (video)
- Top 10 strangest charity store donations revealed
- News host tricked into licking iPad on live TV