I think this pretty much sums up the moonbase philosophy. A mariachi band playing to a clearly delighted Beluga Whale. Look at his face! This is about the most delightful thing I have ever seen. I have a new found respect for mariachi music and whales. I love the fact that a mariachi band is wandering around an Aquarium. I love the fact that a Beluga Whale enjoys music. I love the fact that mariachi music can hold back a wall of water. I wonder what other styles of music the whale would enjoy. Research needs to be done. Now I am off to take up the trumpet and get myself one of those nice sombreros.
Listen to the Show!
- The Twelve Hour Foundation: Concrete Jingles mini-album / EP. Including The Project Moonbase Theme. Proceeds donated to The Charles Bell Pavilion (brain and neurological rehabilitation)
- PAUSE Project Moonbase – Not in service
- PMB S03E05 Basil: The Kirchin Experience (Ivor & Basil Kirchin Band, The Basil Kirchin Band, Johnny Keating, Broadcast, The High Llamas, Stereolab, Basil Kirchin & Jack Nathan)
- Britain’s top Swing band | The Ivor & Basil Kirchin Band – Drum Fire Dance | video
- PMB S03E04 Shapes (Michael Cole/Michael Jessett, Sellorekt/LA Dreams, i am robot and proud, The Pierre Arvay Orchestra, Jez Butler, John Baker, [PHYSICS], Bernie Green & His Orchestra, Harmonic 33, Griff, Csum, Acts Travel, N99, Our Albert)
- Kyary Pamyu Pamyu – HARAJUKU IYAHOI | Cossack biz | Video
designer, illustrator andyfielding