It’s time to don the kagoule, pack a distress flare (or pair of distressed flares) and make sure you know how to operate a compass as we celebrate the Great Outdoors. We’ll be going for a walk with Max Greger and his orchestra, running about with Alan Hawkshaw, relaxing beside a babbling brook military style, having a bongo-fuelld picnic, getting frisky beside a waterfall with Gillian Hills and climbing a mountain quite slowly with one of our favourite antipodean singers. We also have a lovely herbaceous track from the new album by Belbury Poly.
Project Moonbase is listener supported. So next time you buy anything from Amazon,please go via our Amazon affiliate link. It won’t cost you anything, is totally anonymous and best of all it helps keep the show running. Thank you!
The Unnecessary News
- LSD can cure alcoholism
- Moon gets the blame for Titanic sinking
- Lithuanian court rules that brewing Carlsberg is “vitally essential”
- Durham County Council bans number 13 from council houses
- Leeds shop assistant in love with Statue of Liberty
- Women who have just finished ovulating ‘are best at spotting snakes’