This week’s show takes its title from an astonishing piece of vinyl archaeology in the form of a new compilation by Dante Carfagna of the Ohio Soul Recordings website and Rob Sevier of the Numero Group.
If you can imagine a heady fusion of 70s soul, primitive electronics and song-poem-like lyrics you might begin to get an idea of the treasures to be found on this collection.
In addition to that we also have tracks from brand new albums by Giant Claw and the Sone Institute, more from the Como Zoo Carousel Calliope and a possibly unique example of Star Wars exploitation music.
Project Moonbase is listener supported. So next time you buy anything from Amazon, please go via our Amazon affiliate link. It won’t cost you anything, is totally anonymous and best of all it helps keep the show running. Thank you!
The Unnecessary News
- Babies like bouncy things, not morality
- Do aphids Photosynthesise?
- Finland triumphs in mobile phone throwing championship
- How do you get criminal charges against you dropped? Here’s the unusual story of how one fugitive got the Feds to drop the charges against him: he’s TOO guilty!
- Passengers Aboard Air France Flight Asked to Chip in for Plane Fuel
- eBay to ban sales of magic potions, spells