Arrrr, me hearties, ’tis time for the much heralded all-pirate edition of Project Moonbase!
So hoist the main brace, stick a parrot on your shoulder and join the merry goings on aboard the good ship Moonbase.
As is often the case, this week’s theme came about because of one extraordinary track. In this case a track by one David Minnick. But this gave us a chance to dig up some keel-haulingly great pieces of music for all you land-lubbers.
We should warn you that there is some piratical language on this week’s show so it would be wise to keep younger pirates out of listening range.
Project Moonbase is listener supported. So next time you buy anything from Amazon, please go via our Amazon affiliate link. It won’t cost you anything, is totally anonymous and best of all it helps keep the show running. Thank you!
The Unnecessary News
- India’s ‘Hitler’ store to change name after outcry
- Tattoos on women are mens biggest turn-off … women don’t like beards
- Putin Leads Flock Of Cranes In Hang-Glider
- Cat Video Film Festival
- Corrie’s Bill Roache predicts world will ‘change dramatically’ on 12 December
- 1.5 carat meal: Man swallows diamond in Sri Lanka