This week’s show takes its title from a lovely new radiophonic EP from Tim Love Lee, Si Begg, Jack Dangers and Tara Busch which commemorates the 50th anniversary of the BBC’s first FM broadcast. So we have a couple of tracks from that, a selection from a huge archive of test card music, some 16-bit chiptune, new tracks from Tangier 57 and Akron and a curious vocal version of show favourite Caravan.
Project Moonbase is listener supported. So next time you buy anything from Amazon, please go via our Amazon affiliate link. It won’t cost you anything, is totally anonymous and best of all it helps keep the show running. Thank you!
The Unnecessary News
- Woman Finds Ex-Boyfriend Living In Her Attic Over 12 Years After They Broke Up
- Council ban tie-wearing duck from collecting for charity in permit row
- Amazeballs and Mummy Porn: New words added to dictionary
- Taiwanese earthworms marry to save earth
- China holds world’s first beauty contest for goldfish
- A clever cat with a penchant for politics has launched a campaign to run as mayor in the Canadian town of Halifax.