Thank you for flipping this special centenary edition of the Project Moonbase podcast over for Part Two, This part, “For Our Friends” is made up entirely of suggestions and requests made by you, our lovely listeners. None of the tracks in this edition have been played before and you can expect to hear everything from scientific samba and steel-drum disco to hillbilly music from outer space.
Thanks to everyone who made such great suggestions for this edition and thanks to everyone for listening to and supporting the show over the last 100 years, sorry, shows. See you in the recent future!
Project Moonbase is listener supported. So next time you buy anything from Amazon, please go via our Amazon affiliate link. It won’t cost you anything, is totally anonymous and best of all it helps keep the show running. Thank you!
The Unnecessary News
- It’s our purple, say Cadbury
- New Orleans prosecutor arrested after joint falls from his pocket in court
- Police Find High-Speed Chase Suspect Hiding in a Hot Tub
- Hot Tub Tug Boats Hit The High Seas
- Hong Kong billionaire offers “marriage bounty” for man to wed his lesbian daughter
- Bee Brains Scanned To Power Flying Robots
- Magic the pony with huge appetite is hooked on Pot Noodles
- Nazis, buddhists and meteorites
- Sofa King stupid crooks forget to close getaway van
- Highland village Glenelg twinned with Gleneg, Mars
- “Suspicious” moon investigation
- Manatee-Riding Woman