Since the actual British Flying Saucer Bureau has now sadly closed its doors we decided we ought to pick up the mantle and open the files on some anomalous phenomena which has been taking place here on the Moon – and on your Earth – recently. To this end, every track on the show this week has the flavour of flying saucers and the little green men (and women) who pilot them to our shores.
Project Moonbase is listener supported. So next time you buy anything from Amazon, please go via our Amazon affiliate link. It won’t cost you anything, is totally anonymous and best of all it helps keep the show running. Thank you!
The Unnecessary News
- California Couple Abducts Handyman, Forces Him to Do Home Repairs
- Scientists create ‘coconut-flavoured’ pineapple
- L’air de’ pizza
- South Korea Builds a Toilet Theme Park
- Man admits murder plot, sought to blame cat
- This week in Dung: Elephant poop Used To Make Black Ivory Coffee