This week’s show will be particularly enjoyed by fans of aggregate as we set about mixing up some concrete, from tunes with a cement or concrete theme to some examples of musique concrete by the likes of Pierre Henry, Tod Dockstader, Fred Judd and the BBC Radiophonic Workshop. We’ve also managed to shoehorn a little triptych of Quatermass-related tunes into the show, including a brand new track from Hong Kong in the 60s which comes from a cassette produced to accompany a monograph on the subject of one Nigel Kneale.
Project Moonbase is listener supported. So next time you buy anything from Amazon, please go via our Amazon affiliate link. It won’t cost you anything, is totally anonymous and best of all it helps keep the show running. Thank you!
The Unnecessary News
- Young Artist Creates Portraits from Thousands of Chewed Pieces of Gum
- Robotic Harassment Causes Depression in Rats
- This sea slug has a detachable penis
- History teacher in hot water after lassoing student
- Extraterrestrials will be welcome in Glasgow
- Sorcery crackdown: Chechnya leader orders hard line on wizards