This week’s comes as a result of a suggestion by listener Dr Rhubarb who astutely noticed our mentioning of the mange and dropsy in a recent edition of the show. In that same show we put out a call for theme suggestions and Dr Rhubarb pointed out that the mange and dropsy would themselves make an ideal candidate for a show theme.
As a result you can expect an hour of music which is likely to make you want to itch, scratch and retain water. There is a brief interlude from illness as we bring you a brand new version of show favourite Caravan!
WARNING: Dear listener, please don’t do what we did in researching this show and go to either Google or Wikipedia to find out more about the mange or dropsy. At least not when you’re just about to eat or have just eaten.
Project Moonbase is listener supported. So next time you buy anything from Amazon, please go via our Amazon affiliate link. It won’t cost you anything, is totally anonymous and best of all it helps keep the show running. Thank you!
The Unnecessary News
- Dried Caterpillar Haul Seized At Gatwick
- $900 Apocalypse-Ready Drinking Flask
- 100-Foot Sinkhole Opens in Florida Bedroom, Swallowing and Killing Man
- Waiter! There’s a giraffe in my kudu
- 3D-printed car plans to cross country on 10 gallons of ethanol
- No One in Russia Thought That Meteor Was a Meteor