No particular theme this week as we catch up with some new releases and arrivals in the Moonbase airlock.Several of our highly talented listeners have sent us new releases including albums by The Soulless Party, Vic Mars and Peopleodeon. We also have new releases from Oxykitten, Giant Claw, Call Me Greenhorn and Atom TM.DJ Bongoboy was on a charity shop raid in Callander recently and came away with a Sounds Orchestral compilation and a collection of organ work by the founder of Radio 2’s The Organist Entertains, namely one Robin Richmond. We also have a track from an LP by Japanese crooner Yoichi Sugawara which was kindly donated to PMB at our recent appearance at the Rites of Spring fund-raiser.
Project Moonbase is listener supported. So next time you buy anything from Amazon, please go via our Amazon affiliate link. It won’t cost you anything, is totally anonymous and best of all it helps keep the show running. Thank you!
The Unnecessary News
- Farmer learns that rock used as ham press is actually an asteroid
- The first caffeine-‘addicted’ bacteria
- Thieves steal mind-boggling $35K worth of hair from salon
- London UFO museum seeks crowd funding
- The world has a new lightest material: graphene aerogel
- Crocodile skin T-shirt