This is our counter-factual, parallel universe 1980s show. It sounds like the 80s, it looks like the 80s, and trust me, it smells like the 80s but it is not 80s. It is 100% fictional-faux-fakery: conjured up from retro technology, spandex and cassettes. To that end, let s keep it together, hop on a monorails and do some frantic aerobics, WICKED!
Music from: Mitch Murder, Short Circuit, MCM90, [PHYSICS], Hybrid Music System, Jeff Sudakin, Horizon 200, Ilaiyaraaja
Project Moonbase is listener supported. So next time you buy anything from Amazon, please go via our Amazon affiliate link. It won’t cost you anything, is totally anonymous and best of all it helps keep the show running. Thank you!
The Unnecessary News
- Mystery Aircraft Frightens Quincy Residents
- New report shows that britain is a nation of cannibals
- Witches flying broomsticks in Swaziland above 150 metres will be subject to arrest
- Marathon runners sent on wrong route
- Man Runs From Cops, Gets Attacked By Alligator
- Jedi knights drop over 50% in last Canadian census