The reason our Halloween special this year may appear to be somewhat late to the party is down to a little known fact which is that Halloween is traditionally celebrated on the Moon every 3 November. It is certainly not because of an almost comedic sequence of malfunctions, errors and mishaps which have assailed the Moonbase in the last couple of weeks.
So, if you, like us, dear listener have saved your Halloween celebrations until tonight, we present the perfect soundtrack to your phantasmagorical parties and fiendish festivities.
Project Moonbase is listener supported. So next time you buy anything from Amazon, please go via our Amazon affiliate link. It won’t cost you anything, is totally anonymous and best of all it helps keep the show running. Thank you!
The Unnecessary News
- Surfer Fends Off Shark With Punches To Head
- Elon Musk to turn James Bond car into working submarine
- Mystery hum keeping people awake may be love-making fish
- Moisture from walls of Churchill’s bunker extracted to make ‘War Room Martini’
- Naked Man Claiming to Be a Descendent of Sasquatch Attacks Hunter
- Edinburgh named UK’s spookiest city for Hallowe’en