On tonight’s show we featured: more MPS, more organ, new music from OMO and Roj plus lots more.
In addition to X, your musical guide, Z, our disinformer-in-chief, will be misinforming us about, amongst other things, edible cars, space pee and Q.
We shall also be discussing the recently announced winners of this year’s Ig Nobel awards.
1. Max Greger: Walking from Greger’s Groove Party
2. Lenny Dee: The Honeydripper from In Dee Mand
3. Panta Rhei: Caleidoscope from Epilogus
4. The Simonsound: Bakers Dozen from Lounge On The Farm 2009
5. Ursula Bogner: Begleitung für Tuba from Recordings 1969-1988
6. Billy Thorburn: Some Sunny Day from The Organ, Dance Band and Me
7. Ethel Smith: Fifi – Bring Her Out Again! from Shes Got Rhythm!
8. OMO: Advantage from The White Album
9. Seeland: Captured from Tomorrow Today
10. Roger Limb: Yellow Moon
11. Peter Herbolzheimer: Fever from Big Band Man – The MPS & Polydor Studio Recordings
12. Dieter Reith: Knock Out (DJ Bongoboy Edit) from Between Or Beyond The Black Forest 2 and Knock Out
13. Roj: Bongo Workout from The Transactional Dharma of Roj
14. Don Ralke Orchestra: Black Panther from The Savage And The Sensuous
15. Arthur Lyman: Ringo Oiwake from Taboo – The Exotic Sounds of Arthur Lyman
16. Alan Lorber Orchestra: Up Up And Away from Lotus Palace
- Swedish parents win right to name sprog ‘Q’.
- Business Reply Mail pamphlet encourages office workers to revolt.
- First There Was Pirate, Now Facebook Comes In Latin.
- Rodents ate my car.
- Proof that President Obama is a Borg.
- Your child’s head looks weird. How to fix your baby’s misshapen nog.
- Off the Air plates let you serve dinner on a test pattern.
- Money for Nothing: One Man’s Journey through the Dark Side of Lottery Millions.
- Kraft Foods Australia names new snack ″iSnack 2.0″.
- Hey kids, do you like space? You do? Do you like … erm … really? Do you like urine… really NASA?
- The 2009 Ig Nobel Prize Winners.