An exploration of the new and the newly reissued old on this week’s show with tracks from new releases by Italian orchestral popsters Fitness Forever, humoristic electronics from Berlin-based Gelbart, some new exotica from Mr. Ho’s Orchestrotica and some lethargic pop from French chanteuse Clemence Freschard.
There are also some splendid reissues including Nigerian electro-funk from William Onyeabor, soundtrack music by the lounge lizard from Hell Palmer Rockey, a selection from a new three-fer by Roberto Delgado and one of many truly unique cover versions by The Space Lady.
Project Moonbase is listener supported. So next time you buy anything from Amazon, please go via our Amazon affiliate link. It won’t cost you anything, is totally anonymous and best of all it helps keep the show running. Thank you!
The Unnecessary News
- Pantone unveil the colour of 2014
- I discovered a new species up my nose
- China Releases Propaganda About The Benefits Of Smog
- Squirrel attire
- Maldives resort claims world’s smallest mountain
- Blacksmith, miner and prospector: Scouts badges, 1914-style