This week dear listener we hurl ourselves onto the long departed bandwagon that is all things zombie with a show dedicated to the world of the living dead.
The show is bookended by versions of the opening and closing music to George A. Romero and Dario Argento’s Dawn of the Dead and in between those we have some twanging boss guitar, sultry organ-driven latin music and, rather confusingly, music from three contemporary electronic bands all of whom call themselves Zombi/Zomby/Zombie Zombie.
Project Moonbase is listener supported. So next time you buy anything from Amazon, please go via our Amazon affiliate link. It won’t cost you anything, is totally anonymous and best of all it helps keep the show running. Thank you!
The Unnecessary News
- Skynet Has Arrived? European Union Unveils RoboEarth, An Internet Just For Robots
- Earth Pope Blesses stripper’s parrot
- Woman admits to riding a horse FURIOUSLY through Surrey countryside
- Good News! Shivering Is a Form of Exercise
- BBC subtitle blunder ushers in the ‘year of the whores’ as Chinese New Year is celebrated
- Britain’s most tattooed man fails in application for passport after changing his name to King of Ink