It occurred to us recently that new-comers to the show might not have encountered one of our musical heroes, namely Mr Peter Herbolzheimer, German trombonist, band-leader and cravat-wearer. Back in the days when we were on the radio airwaves, we were able to play a track from Herr Herbolzheimer pretty much every week so voluminous was the great man’s musical output.
However, we’ve barely mentioned The Herb on the podcast so we thought it was time to make him a featured artist. In addition to tracks by The Herb, we also have tracks from some of his luminous side-men and also tracks on which The Herb’s trombone can be clearly felt.
Project Moonbase is listener supported. So next time you buy anything from Amazon, please go via our Amazon affiliate link. It won’t cost you anything, is totally anonymous and best of all it helps keep the show running. Thank you!
The Unnecessary News
- Grandfather accidentally pulled grenade pin
- A woman pretended she was a senior Chinese Communist with magical powers
- Man tries to feed himself to tigers, tigers pass
- Danger Balls, crystal balls
- Smart Thinking: Man Gets Giant Black Widow Tattooed On Face To Overcome Fear Of Spiders
- Insecure hipsters with BEARD ENVY spur facial hair transplant craze