It’s been a while since we took stock of some of the recent arrivals through the airlock up here at the Moonbase but they’ve been safely quarantined now so we are please to bring you delights such as:
The latest release from Belgian exoticats The Left Arm of Buddha, two selections from a terrific new collection of library spy music from Soul Jazz records, a remix of a very famous tune by Raymond Scott, some Japanese steel guitar, a new piece of chip-dub from Jahtari and also a new track by friend of the show, the Monroeville Music Center. It seems we can’t have Belgian exotica in a show without also hearing some Swedish exotica and so we’re delighted to find a fabulous piece of retro-futurism on the latest Wire Tapper CD by a sextet from Stockholm.
Project Moonbase is listener supported. So next time you buy anything from Amazon, please go via our Amazon affiliate link. It won’t cost you anything, is totally anonymous and best of all it helps keep the show running. Thank you!
The Unnecessary News
- The first “Neolithic” long barrow to be built in the UK for 5,000 years.
- CNN’s Don Lemon asked ‘Is It Preposterous’ to Think a Black Hole Caused Flight 370 to Go Missing?
- Tourists flock to see tree that grew an 8 inch penis
- Vatican Library to digitise archives
- Coppers grab cocaine being smuggled into Vatican — inside condoms!
- Man texts Gumtree fraud entire works of Shakespeare