For the first time on Project Moonbase, we bring you the first part of a conceptual double album, the concept being wind. This arose largely because of two differing approaches taken by DJ Bongoboy and MC Zirconium to the subject, with the former taking a somewhat “Carry On” approach and the latter a more academic one. The end result was so many great pieces of music that we decided to split them across two shows.
So for this first part we bring you a hopefully chuckle and titter inducing selection of tunes, mostly from the more innocent 60s, where the topic of wind had less of a double entendre than it perhaps does now. On next week’s show we’ll be taking a more meteorological and geographical approach to the four winds.
Project Moonbase is listener supported. So next time you buy anything from Amazon, please go via our Amazon affiliate link. It won’t cost you anything, is totally anonymous and best of all it helps keep the show running. Thank you!
The Unnecessary News
- Saving a Extremely Rare Parrot’s crushed egg with tape and glue:
- Woman survives for 48 years with bullet lodged in her skull
- North Dakota Pharmacist Prescribes Monster Spray to Children Afraid to Sleep Alone
- Men in North Korea must get same haircut as Kim Jong Un
- Death Scent: The Rotting Zombie Cologne
- Chemist and zombie film buff Raychelle Burks explain the chemistry behind the Death Scent: The Rotting Zombie Cologne
- Chocolate Digestives revelation could change the face of biscuit eating forever