When we were searching through the enormous Moonbase archive recently, we were shocked to discover that we’d not previously covered one of the most important topics to us, namely that of tea. So rather belatedly, here is our celebration of that great leafy infusion.
As we note during the podcast, if you happen to be listening to the show around 4pm, do please make sure that you press the pause button and go and make yourself a nice strong brew.
Project Moonbase is listener supported. So next time you buy anything from Amazon, please go via our Amazon affiliate link. It won’t cost you anything, is totally anonymous and best of all it helps keep the show running. Thank you!
The Unnecessary News
- World’s first beekeeping DONKEY gets his own custom suit in Brazil
- Need for Speed: Man commits his life to collecting every VHS copy of Speed in the world
- Residents panic after chicken begins talking before being slaughtered
- ‘Cherry tree from space’ mystery baffles Japan
- Cthulhu All-Spark: Expectant Parents Asked The Internet To Name Their Child
- Best in-flight tipple: The Bloody Mary