You are going to relax, so begin by making yourself perfectly comfortable. Sit down in your favourite chair. Or lie down on your favourite couch or bed. Drop your arms to your sides and gaze intently at a spot high above your head at an approximate angle of 45 degrees.
This week on Project Moonbase we explore the world of dreams, trances and astral travelling with the intention that by the end of the experiment, sorry, show you will have reached an altogether higher state of consciousness and be able to look down upon yourself looking up at yourself.
Project Moonbase is listener supported. So next time you buy anything from Amazon, please go via our Amazon affiliate link. It won’t cost you anything, is totally anonymous and best of all it helps keep the show running. Thank you!
The Unnecessary News
- The Personal Space Dress Keeps People from Getting too Close to You on Public Transportation
- Structure of tears influenced by what makes us cry
- China: Volunteers test worm diet for astronauts
- Japanese Actor Who Specializes in Getting Killed by Samurai Has Died More Than 50,000 Times on Screen
- Aliens are targeting Welsh people, claims ‘abduction victim’