We’re not afraid to visit the same very specific topic twice, dear listener, so having marked the 50th anniversary of the formation of The Rolling Stones back in PMB074, on this week’s show we mark the 50th anniversary of the release of their eponymous debut album.
We’ve chosen to do this by attempting a track-for-track cover of (most of) the tracks on the original album through the various media of lounge music, minimal synth, Galician punk and ukulele to name but a few.
Project Moonbase is listener supported. So next time you buy anything from Amazon, please go via our Amazon affiliate link. It won’t cost you anything, is totally anonymous and best of all it helps keep the show running. Thank you!
The Unnecessary News
- Romania: Church patriarch’s paint-roller blessing
- Italian space coffee anyone?
- Unexplained sheep attacks ’caused by aliens in UFOs’, farmers claim
- Labour Has Promised To Give Everyone An Owl
- ‘Yo’ App Raises $1 Million In Funding, Can Still Only Say ‘Yo’
- Town ordered to remove knitted bunting to celebrate Tour de France, saying weight is bending lamposts