This week on the show, dear listener, we bring you some recent releases and arrivals at the Moonbase which have been graded APPROPRIATE by our rigorous scoring algorithms.
We have another track from the extremely wobbly new album from The Meridian Brothers, some brand new 80s spookiness from Holland, a medicinal track from concretism, Theremin Hero playing his NESKeytar, music from one of our highly talented listeners Keith Seatman, the return of show favourite Caravan by means of the Lebanon and Munich, a rare return to an album we’d previously vacuum-sealed and consigned to the archive and we close the show with a quite extraordinary piece of alternate history courtesy of James Last.
Project Moonbase is listener supported. So next time you buy anything from Amazon, please go via our Amazon affiliate link. It won’t cost you anything, is totally anonymous and best of all it helps keep the show running. Thank you!
The Unnecessary News
- Lightning strikes NC church; zaps pianist
- SETTING YOURSELF ON FIRE? IT’S A FORM OF TRADITIONAL CHINESE MEDICINE
- Morris men refused entry to Plymouth pub
- Pandas will not predict World Cup, says China
- Mariah Carey launches ‘melodic’ drink complete with ‘augmented reality’ experience
- The ‘server toss’ is 2014’s answer to the caber toss