By far our most popular episode to date is PMB128: Now That’s What I Don’t Call the 80s. We have no idea why that might be but in an attempt to re-create the huge success of that show, we thought it time to collect together another selection of music which sounds as though it could have been recorded 30 years ago. To that end, we bring you new/old releases from Oxykitten, Rich Menga, Hunter Complex, mitch murder and Norm Chambers.
We do also have some music actually recorded in the 1980s but we hope the strong legal defence mounted in the course of this week’s show justifying their inclusion proves convincing in the court of public opinion.
Project Moonbase is listener supported. So next time you buy anything from Amazon, please go via our Amazon affiliate link. It won’t cost you anything, is totally anonymous and best of all it helps keep the show running. Thank you!
The Unnecessary News
- Boko Haram members being killed by mystical bees
- Shop staff fear prudish ghost
- Bissoe has lovely new bus shelter – now all it needs is a bus service
- Why Am I Not Surprised?: Facebook Ran An Unethical, Psychological Experiment On Users
- Mashed potato spillage closes Yorkshire road for five hours
- Meet the solar-powered DONKEYS who charge your mobile phone and laptop while on the go