We love this wonderful bit of kinetic typographical animation for Weird Al’s new Robin Thicke parody “Word Crimes”. Who knew Al was such a stickler? Al calls out many crimes including my own personal bête noire “I could care less.”. This track is not only catchy but also a delight for grammarians and pedants everywhere. Furthermore it is chock full of educational nuggets; Where else will you hear “educate ya” rhymed with “nomenclature”? Nowhere, that’s where. It’s Like Fowler’s Modern English Usage but danceable. Weird Al, we salute you.
Listen to the Show!
- PAUSE Project Moonbase – Not in service
- PMB S03E05 Basil: The Kirchin Experience (Ivor & Basil Kirchin Band, The Basil Kirchin Band, Johnny Keating, Broadcast, The High Llamas, Stereolab, Basil Kirchin & Jack Nathan)
- Britain’s top Swing band | The Ivor & Basil Kirchin Band – Drum Fire Dance | video
- PMB S03E04 Shapes (Michael Cole/Michael Jessett, Sellorekt/LA Dreams, i am robot and proud, The Pierre Arvay Orchestra, Jez Butler, John Baker, [PHYSICS], Bernie Green & His Orchestra, Harmonic 33, Griff, Csum, Acts Travel, N99, Our Albert)
- Kyary Pamyu Pamyu – HARAJUKU IYAHOI | Cossack biz | Video
- PMB S03E03 Like (Tokyo Elvis, Robots With Rayguns, YMCK, Osaka Shunkashuto, S U R V I V E, The Karminsky Experience Inc, Le Matos, Leggysalad, Droid Bishop, Circus Brekovic, Venetian Snares, The TechnoMagic, Kyary Pamyu Pamyu)
designer, illustrator andyfielding