For the second of our two trips into the Moonbase archive we head back to May 2010 for a show which celebrated the 60th birthday of Stevie Wonder. So we have several great arrangements of tunes by Stevie Wonder as well as some Thai pop, chiptune, something by The Herb and much much more.
Project Moonbase is listener supported. So next time you buy anything from Amazon, please go via our Amazon affiliate link. It won’t cost you anything, is totally anonymous and best of all it helps keep the show running. Thank you!
The Unnecessary News
- Piece of Isaac Newton’s apple tree going into space and here.
- Worried your baby might be possessed? Why not allow a Spaniard dressed as a devil sort it out for you.
- Happy 50th birthday, laser beam.
- Enjoy a Communist Trade Union holiday.
- Can the Lada make a British comeback? and here.
- Skippy, skippy, skippy the lawn mower replacement. and here.
- Robot conducts wedding in Tokyo.
- Bootsy Collins launches online “University of Funk”.
- Thanks to Jarvis Cocker you can now enjoy the sound of the Billiards Room at Upton House without having to leave your armchair.
- While away an evening counting craters on the moon.
- Has Voyager 2 been hijacked by aliens? (via Fortean Times)
- Bill Gates Wants to Zap Your Balls!!