It’s time to purse your lips and blow, dear listener, as this week on the show it’s all about the brass. Yes, we have everything from trumpets to tubas, trombones to French Horns and we even have a bit of jazz flugelhorn.
We’re also delighted to welcome back to the Moonbase for one week only our London correspondent Space Disco Jeff. We’ve been experiencing some technical issues with our collection of glitter balls so we called him back up for their annual maintenance. We’re glad to report that after his meticulous attention to detail they’re all fully operational again.
Project Moonbase is listener supported. So next time you buy anything from Amazon, please go via our Amazon affiliate link. It won’t cost you anything, is totally anonymous and best of all it helps keep the show running. Thank you!
The Unnecessary News
- London museum planned to ‘shoot and steal Nessie’
- Russia: Health agency warns selfies ‘spread head lice’
- Hospital ‘attacked over body hair’
- More Brits believe in aliens and ghosts than God
- South Sudan: Women propose sex strike for peace