It’s time to climb into your spandex onesie, strap on some studded leather braces and put on a pair of highly polished chrome slippers as we bring you our long-awaited all-METAL special.
We have alternate versions of metal classics by the likes of Motorhead, Black Sabbath, Guns ‘n’ Roses, AC/DC, Led Zeppelin and Slayer* as well as metal interpretations of music from other genres, in particular the world of video game music.The show closes with some of the most blistering ukulele playing you’re ever likely to hear.
(* yes, we know, not all of these are strictly heavy metal bands but we are, frankly, proud of our lack of knowledge in this area)
Project Moonbase is listener supported. So next time you buy anything from Amazon, please go via our Amazon affiliate link. It won’t cost you anything, is totally anonymous and best of all it helps keep the show running. Thank you!
The Unnecessary News
- So It Begins: Scientists Put Worm Brain In Robot Body
- World Pie Eating Championships collapse as ‘pies are too big’
- Indian Hindu Leaders Launch Beauty Products Made with Cow Dung
- NoPhone, A Slab of Plastic Designed to Wean People Off of Their Smartphone Dependency
- Nightclub On Airplane To Help Clubbers Avoid Exhaustion By Traveling Backwards Through Timezones
- Blink, A News Ticker That Generates an Unending Stream of Sensational Nonsense Headlines