We thought it was about time we took a good long look at, well, time, here at the Moonbase. We were prompted to do so by the work of film-making duo Don’t Hug Me I’m Scared who produce short films which look as though they belong on children’s TV until you look a little closer and start noticing an accumulation of disturbing detail. Anyway, they recently produced a rather splendid/horrifying episode called “Time”.
Project Moonbase is listener supported. So next time you buy anything from Amazon, please go via our Amazon affiliate link. It won’t cost you anything, is totally anonymous and best of all it helps keep the show running. Thank you!
The Unnecessary News
- That’s Weird: Hexacopters Flying Around Headless Mannequins To Advertise Clothing Store
- In France you can’t name your child ‘Nutella’
- This parrot won’t stop reenacting its owners’ divorce
- Sheep to be turned into WiFi hotspots
- Belarus diplomat worries topless, mayo-throwing women could disrupt U.N
- Marmite body paint