This week’s show celebrates simple human friendship, whether that be expressed with a firm shake of the hand, a slap on the back or perhaps even, perish the thought, a hug.
We have some borderline terrifying children singing about Jesus, two (yes two!) French chanteuses confusing friendship for love, some very laid back exotica, even more laid back saxhorn and positively catatonic tubas.
Buy the artwork Hello Old Chum on society6 and Hello Old Chum on redbubble.
Project Moonbase is listener supported. So next time you buy anything from Amazon, please go via our Amazon affiliate link. It won’t cost you anything, is totally anonymous and best of all it helps keep the show running. Thank you!
The Unnecessary News
- Someone Wrote Erotic Fiction About Clippy
- Squirrel fills up car engine with nuts
- Archaeologists unearth centuries-old pretzels in Bavaria
- China Builds 57-Story Skyscraper In 19 Days
- Colombia: Mayor sorry for Women’s Day event strippers
- Canada Urges Citizens To Stop ‘Spocking’ Their $5 Bills
- A Gronking to Remember (Part of an ongoing Erotica Series).
- A Billionaire Dinosaur Forced Me Gay
- Conquered by Cliffy