If you have been asking yourself “Where Oh where is projectmoonbase?” The answer is “HIATUS” (sometimes called ‘IATUS). We don’t need to go into the whole whys and wherefores and why-art-thous here. Suffice to say that I brain wiped MCZ a bit too much and left him an empty vessel with not a thought in his head. Now while this may be fine if you want to be a quiz show host or a politician it is no good for a co-host of a top-quality podcast such as this. So the upshot is I am rummaging through the dusty vaults to try and track down a box of old C90 cassettes which I used to back up old MCZ’s brains from years gone by. I know they are in here somewhere. Usually I send MCZ to do the dusty vault rummaging but he is currently otherwise engaged staring at a ball. So as soon as I track down the old C90s and get the Grundig tape machine up and running and probably get a couple of episodes of The A-team inside him, I am sure he will be mostly functional. Pray for his resurrection and the resurrection of the show. Peace.
Listen to the Show!
- PMB S03E05 Basil: The Kirchin Experience (Ivor & Basil Kirchin Band, The Basil Kirchin Band, Johnny Keating, Broadcast, The High Llamas, Stereolab, Basil Kirchin & Jack Nathan)
- Britain’s top Swing band | The Ivor & Basil Kirchin Band – Drum Fire Dance | video
- PMB S03E04 Shapes (Michael Cole/Michael Jessett, Sellorekt/LA Dreams, i am robot and proud, The Pierre Arvay Orchestra, Jez Butler, John Baker, [PHYSICS], Bernie Green & His Orchestra, Harmonic 33, Griff, Csum, Acts Travel, N99, Our Albert)
- Kyary Pamyu Pamyu – HARAJUKU IYAHOI | Cossack biz | Video
- PMB S03E03 Like (Tokyo Elvis, Robots With Rayguns, YMCK, Osaka Shunkashuto, S U R V I V E, The Karminsky Experience Inc, Le Matos, Leggysalad, Droid Bishop, Circus Brekovic, Venetian Snares, The TechnoMagic, Kyary Pamyu Pamyu)
- Jean-Jacques Perrey Destination Space interview (part 2)
designer, illustrator andyfielding