Oh happy day. KPP has released a new video Sai & Co. In it she is a drum majorette and a torso. I know what you are thinking: “KPP, you are famous for your amazing and delightful arm-dancing… WHERE ARE YOUR ARMS!?” Maybe she is responding to critics who might say something like “You are nothing without your arms!”. Anyhoo spoiler alert, something happens and she goes grey, has a nice costume change, to what isn’t – but could be – some nordic national costume, and she gets some nice new arms and we get some of that arm-dancing we are all obsessed with. Meanwhile there seems to be some sort of accidental illness that causes tiny gold people to keel over. It’s very sad. There also a robot running with butter, some dancing strawberries and a lot of tiny aeroplanes. We love it. Enjoy the madness. Also catchiness. Happy five years of KPP!
Listen to the Show!
- PMB S03E05 Basil: The Kirchin Experience (Ivor & Basil Kirchin Band, The Basil Kirchin Band, Johnny Keating, Broadcast, The High Llamas, Stereolab, Basil Kirchin & Jack Nathan)
- Britain’s top Swing band | The Ivor & Basil Kirchin Band – Drum Fire Dance | video
- PMB S03E04 Shapes (Michael Cole/Michael Jessett, Sellorekt/LA Dreams, i am robot and proud, The Pierre Arvay Orchestra, Jez Butler, John Baker, [PHYSICS], Bernie Green & His Orchestra, Harmonic 33, Griff, Csum, Acts Travel, N99, Our Albert)
- Kyary Pamyu Pamyu – HARAJUKU IYAHOI | Cossack biz | Video
- PMB S03E03 Like (Tokyo Elvis, Robots With Rayguns, YMCK, Osaka Shunkashuto, S U R V I V E, The Karminsky Experience Inc, Le Matos, Leggysalad, Droid Bishop, Circus Brekovic, Venetian Snares, The TechnoMagic, Kyary Pamyu Pamyu)
- Jean-Jacques Perrey Destination Space interview (part 2)
designer, illustrator andyfielding