DJ Bongoboy was your musical guide for proceedings. On the show this evening we payed a return visit to the world of Ethiopian space jazz, listened to some recently reissued library sounds from KPM plus chiptune and of course something from The Herb.
In addition to the music, MC Zirconium, our chief of disinformation, told us all about moustaches, atheists and rabbit whispering.
1. Alan Hawkshaw: Action Replay from Speed and Excitement
2. Stan Hope and his A-Banda Brass: Dos Palomitas from Tijuana Party
3. Duke Ellington: Blue Pepper from Far East Suite
4. Mulatu Astatke: The Way to Nice from Mulatu Steps Ahead
5. Mulatu Astatke: Yègellé Tezeta from Ethiopiques Vol 4
6. Girma Beyene: Yebèqagnal from Éthiopiques Vol 8
7. Bullet (aka Alan Tew): The Heist (aka The Big One) from The Hanged Man
8. Peter Herbolzheimer: La Marcha from Big Band Man
9. Lemma Demissew: Adrashash Tèfabegn from Éthiopiques Vol 8
10. 8 Bit Chris: Rock Lobster
11. Sounds of Tomorrow: Pulse Rate from Sounds of Tomorrow
12. Johnny Pearson: Product Efficiency from Speed and Excitement
13. Kai Winding: Experiment in Terror from the Henry Mancini Songbook
14. Nick Ingman: Ride Of The Valkyrie from Terminator
15. Alemayehu Eshete: Tchero Aderi Nègn from Éthiopiques Vol 8
16. Mulatu Astatke: Boogaloo from Mulatu Steps Ahead
- Woman wins $43 million jackpot, casino refuses to pay.
- Cliff Penrose: rabbit whisperer.
- Richard Dawkins Calls for Arrest of Pope Benedict XVI.
- Vogon poetry published.
- Woman Falls Off Wii Fit, Becomes A “Sex Addict”.
- Handyman injured after chopping down branch he propped his ladder against.
- Important Cow Research Not Related To Their Farts & The Climate!.
- Man arrested at Large Hadron Collider claims he’s from the future.
- Lego Artisan Creates Endangered Species for Zoo.
- The Library of Congress is to archive every single public tweet ever made.
- Cycle for your supper at Swiss hotel and here.
- Mustache advocacy group seeks tax break.