DJ Ebony was your musical guide for proceedings. On the show this evening we celebrated Stevie Wonder’s recent 60th birthday by playing some versions of his tunes. We also had Thai pop, chiptune, more from The Simonsound and of course something by The Herb.
In addition to the music, MC Ivory, our chief of disinformation, regaled us with tales of skips, skippy and Soviets.
1. Henry Jerome: Uptight (Everything’s Alright) from Ultra-Lounge: On The Rocks, Pt.1
2. Peter Herbolzheimer: Little Joe from Big Band Man
3. Nestroyer: Meet my laser from Spaceventure
4. Chutima Duang Porn: Fon Tok Leaw: Siamese Soul from Thai Pop Spectacular 60s-80s Vol 2
5. The Simonsound: It’s Just Begun from Reverse Engineering
6. DMX Krew: Memory Theme from The March to the Stars
7. The Lloyd Miller Trio: Ando Le from The Lloyd Miller Trio EP
8. Messer Chups: Tchaikovsky Beat from Cafe Sputnik
9. Dana Countryman: Cocktails In Space from Switched on Bob A Tribute To Bob Moog
10. RD Burman: Unknown Incidental Music (Teesri Manzil) from Bollywood Funk Experience (compiled by Jonny Trunk & Joel Martin)
11. Hugo Montenegro: Superstition from The Vibe! Vol 6
12. Fred Frith: King Dawn from To Sail, to Sail
13. Jarvis Cocker/National Trust: Patterson’s Spade Mill – Strap Press from Time To Think
14. Belbury Poly: Farmer’s Angle from The Willows
15. bit face: Autodrastic
16. Wevie Stonder: Tapsus from The Bucket
17. The Moog Cookbook: Free Fallin’ from The Moog Cookbook
18. Ray Cooper: Caravan from Everybody’s Cup of Tea
19. Alan Haven: You Are The Sunshine Of My Life from Organ Spectacular
- Piece of Isaac Newton’s apple tree going into space and here.
- Worried your baby might be possessed? Why not allow a Spaniard dressed as a devil sort it out for you.
- Happy 50th birthday, laser beam.
- Enjoy a Communist Trade Union holiday.
- Can the Lada make a British comeback? and here.
- Skippy, skippy, skippy the lawn mower replacement. and here.
- Robot conducts wedding in Tokyo.
- Bootsy Collins launches online “University of Funk”.
- Thanks to Jarvis Cocker you can now enjoy the sound of the Billiards Room at Upton House without having to leave your armchair.
- While away an evening counting craters on the moon.
- Has Voyager 2 been hijacked by aliens? (via Fortean Times)
- Bill Gates Wants to Zap Your Balls!!