Listen to the Show!
- PMB263 Triangular Tones (Nigel Bates, Graham de Wilde, The Braen’s Machine, DMX Krew, Iko Chérie, The Dandelion Set, Listening Center, Il Complesso di Tadà, Dario Russo, Walter Carlos, Warp Nine, Marc Moulin)
- PMB262: Dinosaurs (easyname, NIGHTBEARS, Vincent Malone, Gabriel Koenig, Rocket fire, Dario Russo, Sunshine Asylum, Brett Domino, John Garden, meile, Story Infant Children’s Songs)
- Kyary Pamyu Pamyu – Sai & Co | Video | きゃりーぱみゅぱみゅ – 最&高
- PMB261 NASA (Perrey & Kingsley, Günter Noris, Ananda Shankar, The Comet Is Coming, nightskys, Squadron Scramble, Schaltkreis Wassermann, Pere i Joan Francesc, Mario Migliardi)
- A Rocking Chair That Knits While You Sit | video
- PMB260 Blossom (The Loch Ness Mouse, Baden/Brenk/Petri, Komeda, Turn On, Hintermass, Aristophanes, Milt Raskin, Korla Pandit, Hideo Osaka Ensemble, COSMIC CYCLER)
designer, illustrator andyfielding
Tag Archives: AMS
PMB241: Autobahns (Top of the Pops Band, Rick Moranis, New David, Gorefest, AMS (Department of Pop), Menschmaschine, Señor Coconut Y Su Conjunto, Park Jammers, Huah!, Floyd Blue, Frankfurt Big Band)
Many listeners will have wondered why last week’s all-motorway show singularly failed to play a version of that krautrock classic, Autobahn. Well now the secret machinations at work here behind the scenes at the Moonbase can be unveiled to reveal … Continue reading
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Mysterious experimental music outfit, Aleatory Music Systems, who are believed to have one of the Moonbase crew amongst their number, will be bringing the Synaesthetic Sequencer to Edinburgh this week for two performances. Synaesthetic Sequencer is an audio-visual installation which … Continue reading
After its sensational premiere in June, Aleatory Music Systems’ Synaesthetic Sequencer returns to BEDROOM (at GARAGE) on Saturday 10 August 2013, for one afternoon only as part of this year’s Edinburgh Art Festival. You can find out more information about … Continue reading