Listen to the Show!
- PMB191: There Goes The Sun (Uschi Moser, Vinnie Bell, Alan Hawkshaw, Don, Mort Garson, Kenny Graham, Im_a_Track_Man, Birds ‘n’ Brass, Alan Haven, Lullatone)
- Synaesthetic Sequencer, Sight into Sound, Edinburgh Saturday 23 August, 12-4pm, Edinburgh Art Festival, GARAGE, FREE
- Jeff Burke – Get Lucky arranged for Bassoon and Theremin
- AMS – Synaesthetic Sequencer in Edinburgh
- PMB190: Errata and Addenda (Chim Kothari, Dick Oliver, Dan W, Alfred Ho, Ocobar, Brett Domino, Eric Cartman feat. Kenny & Kyle, Secret Chiefs 3: FORMS, Aby Ngana Diop)
designer, illustrator andyfielding
Tag Archives: Arshad Mahmood
PMB029 Rhythmagic: Rhythmagic Orchestra, The High Llamas, Machito, Jonny Trunk, Majid Khan, High Llamas, Bob Lyons, Peter Reno, The George Garabedian Players and the Awful Trumpet of Harry Arms, Arshad Mahmood, Bob Lyons
On the show this week we find ourselves catching up with some recent releases and reissues including the new yet old sounds of the Rhythmagic Orchestra, some classic afro-cuban loveliness from Machito, Jonny Trunk on Ghost Box, a track from … Continue reading
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.