Listen to the Show!
- PMB210: Futurism, Energism, Bambooism (Paul Hart, Sharda, The Soulless Party, Dario Russo, Cavern Of Anti Matter, The Advisory Circle, Teisco, Brian Bennett, Conrad Wedde)
- Ceephax – National Grid
- PMB209: Pylons and Power Stations (John Baker, Josephine Premice, Barry Gray, Raymond Scott, Concretism, Ceephax, Yakuza Heart Attack, Sabrepulse, General Electric, christ.)
- The Coming of the Dial (1933)
- PMB208: Dial M For Moonbase (Rose Murphy, John Baker, The Jolly Boys, Grupo Yndio, Anyta et son orchestre, Gillian Hills, Quartetto Cetra, Lys Assia & Jack Ledru Et Son Orchestre, Project: Pimento, DJ Bongoboy, Maurizio Moricci & Paolo Russo)
- Vision of the Future | Telephony | Communications | Futurology |1969 | GPO | Video
designer, illustrator andyfielding
Tag Archives: Nodolby
PMB115: Hiss (Mordy Laye and the Group Modular, Joel Vandroogenbroeck, Unknown Organist, The Caretaker, Woebot, Nodolby, Como Carousel, AMS, Sleep∞Over)
On the show this week we explore all things hiss, pop, crackle and muffle, with a selection of tracks which may have you questioning the fidelity of your hi-fi – or possibly your ears. We have tracks by Israeli retro-futurists … Continue reading
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.