Listen to the Show!
- PMB191: There Goes The Sun (Uschi Moser, Vinnie Bell, Alan Hawkshaw, Don, Mort Garson, Kenny Graham, Im_a_Track_Man, Birds ‘n’ Brass, Alan Haven, Lullatone)
- Synaesthetic Sequencer, Sight into Sound, Edinburgh Saturday 23 August, 12-4pm, Edinburgh Art Festival, GARAGE, FREE
- Jeff Burke – Get Lucky arranged for Bassoon and Theremin
- AMS – Synaesthetic Sequencer in Edinburgh
- PMB190: Errata and Addenda (Chim Kothari, Dick Oliver, Dan W, Alfred Ho, Ocobar, Brett Domino, Eric Cartman feat. Kenny & Kyle, Secret Chiefs 3: FORMS, Aby Ngana Diop)
designer, illustrator andyfielding
Tag Archives: Pierre Henry
PMB116: Mixing Concrete (Jet Set Swe, Bob Crewe, Bruno Spoerri, Pierre Henry, John Baker, Concretism, Delia Derbyshire, Monroeville Music Center, F.C. Judd, Desmond Briscoe, Hong Kong in the 60s, Tod Dockstader, Slim Gaillard)
This week’s show will be particularly enjoyed by fans of aggregate as we set about mixing up some concrete, from tunes with a cement or concrete theme to some examples of musique concrete by the likes of Pierre Henry, Tod … Continue reading
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.