Listen to the Show!
- PMB222: Ironic Viking Pillow (Stardrive, Stelvio Cipriani, Moondog, John Dankworth Big Band, Chick Vekters, Orlando, Alex Puddu & Edda Dell’Orso, Jean-Jacques Perrey & David Chazam, Keith Mansfield, R. Stevie Moore, Lord Sitar)
- Cool Daddio: The Second Youth of R. Stevie Moore | kickstarter | video
- PMB221: Beside the Seaside (Mark Sheridan, Delia Derbyshire, The Conch Man, Karl Swoboda, Esquivel, Eletronico, Alan Hawkshaw, Tipsy, Johnny Hawksworth, Johnny Gwendy)
- Popcorn on a robotic glockenspiel | video
- PMB220: Fruit Cocktail (Les Baxter, Johnny Pineapple, Perrey & Kingsley, Data 70, Oranj Symphonette, The Dankworth Big Band, Reg Wale Orchestra, Lullatone, Raymond Scott, Titanic, Hugo Montenegro, Frank Zappa)
- PMB219: The Moonbase Manifesto (Enoch Light, ComputeHer, James Clarke, Vic Hammett, Jean-Jacques Perrey/Dana Countryman, Kim Loy Wong, Maddalena Fagandini, Como Carousel, Esquivel, The Mike Sammes Singers & The Ted Taylor Organsound, Wing)
designer, illustrator andyfielding
Tag Archives: Pierre Henry
PMB116: Mixing Concrete (Jet Set Swe, Bob Crewe, Bruno Spoerri, Pierre Henry, John Baker, Concretism, Delia Derbyshire, Monroeville Music Center, F.C. Judd, Desmond Briscoe, Hong Kong in the 60s, Tod Dockstader, Slim Gaillard)
This week’s show will be particularly enjoyed by fans of aggregate as we set about mixing up some concrete, from tunes with a cement or concrete theme to some examples of musique concrete by the likes of Pierre Henry, Tod … Continue reading
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.