Listen to the Show!
- PMB210: Futurism, Energism, Bambooism (Paul Hart, Sharda, The Soulless Party, Dario Russo, Cavern Of Anti Matter, The Advisory Circle, Teisco, Brian Bennett, Conrad Wedde)
- Ceephax – National Grid
- PMB209: Pylons and Power Stations (John Baker, Josephine Premice, Barry Gray, Raymond Scott, Concretism, Ceephax, Yakuza Heart Attack, Sabrepulse, General Electric, christ.)
- The Coming of the Dial (1933)
- PMB208: Dial M For Moonbase (Rose Murphy, John Baker, The Jolly Boys, Grupo Yndio, Anyta et son orchestre, Gillian Hills, Quartetto Cetra, Lys Assia & Jack Ledru Et Son Orchestre, Project: Pimento, DJ Bongoboy, Maurizio Moricci & Paolo Russo)
- Vision of the Future | Telephony | Communications | Futurology |1969 | GPO | Video
designer, illustrator andyfielding
Tag Archives: Pierre Henry
PMB116: Mixing Concrete (Jet Set Swe, Bob Crewe, Bruno Spoerri, Pierre Henry, John Baker, Concretism, Delia Derbyshire, Monroeville Music Center, F.C. Judd, Desmond Briscoe, Hong Kong in the 60s, Tod Dockstader, Slim Gaillard)
This week’s show will be particularly enjoyed by fans of aggregate as we set about mixing up some concrete, from tunes with a cement or concrete theme to some examples of musique concrete by the likes of Pierre Henry, Tod … Continue reading
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.