This week, dear listener, you find us hovering above that sinister Air Force base, Area 51, as we bring you a selection of variously sinister and suspicious sounds. We also have a track from a release on the new label Public Information as well as a couple of recently released treats on Trunk Records. Not only that, but we also have two (yes, two) doses of bluegrass!
Project Moonbase is listener supported. So next time you buy anything from Amazon, please go via our Amazon affiliate link. It won’t cost you anything, is totally anonymous and best of all it helps keep the show running. Thank you!
The Unnecessary News
- City Makes Thousands From Sagging Pants
- Jug made from Oliver Cromwell’s horse found on Antiques Roadshow
- Cross-eyed opposum Heidi dies
- Tsunami survival capsule
- Woman Dedicates Six Years Of Her Life To Row Solo Across Three Oceans
- Tweet on a roll
- Mexico City Considers Marriage Licenses That Expire after Two Years