We decided to set ourselves quite a challenge this week by trying to put together a whole show of tunes relating to that mysterious sphere of study known as cryptozoology. So if you’ve ever been bothered by yetis, had your pond taken over by fishmen or had trouble with mothmen flapping around your lightbulbs, this is the show for you.
PMB073: Cryptozoology [ 1:09:41 ] Play in Popup | Downloads 1075
Project Moonbase is listener supported. So next time you buy anything from Amazon,please go via our Amazon affiliate link. It won’t cost you anything, is totally anonymous and best of all it helps keep the show running. Thank you!
The Unnecessary News
- Giant paper plane takes to the skies above Arizona
- Chinese Artist Lives on a Scale to Lose Weight in Public
- One-hole Golf Course in Korean DMZ is World’s Most Dangerous
- Giant deckchair towers over Bournemouth beach
- Mitsubishiville? Bankrupt Japanese town to rent naming rights to companies
- Ticket To Ride: M25 Coach Tour Sells Out