At the suggestion of loyal listener Squig, this week’s show celebrates the intoxicating delight – and health benefits – of our favourite member of the nightshade family, tobacco. This celebration takes the form of music from genres such as cheesy organ, cartoon jazz, Norwegian sampledelica and a new one to us here at the Moonbase, Pink Floyd Disco.
Project Moonbase is listener supported. So next time you buy anything from Amazon, please go via our Amazon affiliate link. It won’t cost you anything, is totally anonymous and best of all it helps keep the show running. Thank you!
The Unnecessary News
- ‘Smart diapers’ track your baby’s health via app
- Blue planet where it rains glass discovered
- Charlie Sheen Vs Nessie
- Teeth Brushing Record Smashed By Children
- Helicopter Bicycle Wins Sikorsky Prize (Video)
- Here’s the video:
- Swearing parrot shocks rescue workers