Following on from last week’s less-than-serious titter-fest, An Ill Wind, this week on the show we take a much more meteorological and geographical approach for the second half of our wind double album.
You’ll hear tracks about some of our favourite winds from around the world, including the Mistral, the Sirocco, the Papagayo and the Föhn.
PMB172: The Four Winds [ 1:01:25 ] Play in Popup | Downloads 2030
Project Moonbase is listener supported. So next time you buy anything from Amazon, please go via our Amazon affiliate link. It won’t cost you anything, is totally anonymous and best of all it helps keep the show running. Thank you!
The Unnecessary News
- When Evolution’s Controversial, Declaring a State Fossil Can Get Tricky
- Artist Spends Two Weeks Inside of a Bear
- Wife orders husband to sell 65ft dragon living in back garden
- New York nursing home sued for hiring male strippers
- Chinese Beekeeper covers himself in bees to promote his honey
- Clowns ‘Face Extinction’ As Numbers Dramatically Dwindle In The UK