It’s time to take to the open road, dear listener, as we celebrate the thrill of endless miles of tarmac, green verges and service stations unfolding before you on the motorway.
This episode of the show will also help you to overcome any fear you may have of the motorway, through the medium of subliminal messaging.
And in case you’re wondering, “why no version of Autobahn?” well let’s just say that the motorway theme continues next week…
Project Moonbase is listener supported. So next time you buy anything from Amazon, please go via our Amazon affiliate link. It won’t cost you anything, is totally anonymous and best of all it helps keep the show running. Thank you!
The Unnecessary News
- Fox News anchor Harris Faulkner files suit over toy hamster that shares her name
- I will go to hell, one in seven Scots fear
- Bacon-themed dating app
Thing of the week
Have you ever wanted to dress up like one of those beloved traffic cones, dear listener? Well now, thanks to some ingenius traffic cone boffins, you can!
- The bright colours of this traffic cone costume are sure to make you stand out from the crowd.
- Includes a bright orange bodysuit with a white central section and black circular base.
- The foam bodysuit has armholes and a large base allowing you to move around freely.
- Finishing this look is an orange headpiece with a hole in the middle for your face.
- Available in – One Size: Chest up to 44″